The SEO Specialist will work closely with the client's Marketing team and the Web team to update, manage, and optimize website content. They will be using the SquizMatrix Content Management System and advising on key elements and aspects such as SEO, website performance, design composition, and layout.
As an SEO Specialist, you will:
- Monitor the SEO health of client domain(s) via client tools, and update the team via monthly reports.
- Perform keyword research and competitive analysis. Execute on-page optimizations.
- Execute Backlinks Strategies.
- Identify issues with web pages - such as when assets are missing or are not of the quality required - and communicate these back to the stakeholders, stressing the importance of guidelines and processes, and following up with a recommendation as necessary.
- Prioritize projects based on deadlines, workload, stakeholders’ direction, asking for help as needed.
- Proactively work to set and manage expectations, ensuring that the stakeholders are aware of what can be delivered given the team’s skill sets and current workload.
Client Relationship and Collaboration
- Work closely with stakeholders across the marketing, creative, and internal teams to create webpages and assets, and perform quality controls.
- Able to maintain a professional attitude under stressful situations.
Processes and Continuous Improvement
- Drive continuous improvement in the production process by contributing to documentation and identifying opportunities to optimise the process.
Minimum and Preferred Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Information Technology, Digital Marketing, and other related courses.
- 1-2 years work experience in Search Engine Optimization
- Experience with using SEO tools e.g. Search Console, Google Analytics, SEMRush, Moz and Screaming Frog and other SEO related tools.
- Experience with MS office (e.g., Word, Excel, etc.), for Excel specifically: common understanding of operators like, vlookup, filter, pivot tables, search/replace
- Experience and/or understanding of Confluence, Jira or similar Content Management Tools
- Amenable to work from home following US shift (6am-3pm or 9am-6pm) and has stable internet connection