As a Talent Acquisition - Team Lead, you will:
The role is responsible for overall functions in Talent Acquisition which includes:
- Recruitment Strategy Development & Implementation,
- Talent Database Management (external & Internal),
- Compliance to SA recruitment cycle,
- Hiring of candidates,
- Onboarding, and
- DOLE/ ISO & DPA compliance.
The Team Leader (TL) plays a crucial role in delivering the right talents to the Company in order to meet the manpower needs of the constantly evolving StraightArrow business.
- The leader is expected to lead the team with market trends on how and where to attract the right
- The critical deliverable is to ensure that the headcount requirements are met and
there is a ready pool to be offered within the agreed turnaround time.
- The role is highly collaborative in ensuring that leaders are guided on how to hire.
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Human Resource Management, Communications, or relevant field.
- Must have at least 5 years experience in end-to-end recruitment specifically sourcing,
interviewing, pre-employment administration, and onboarding.
- Must have experience in recruiting remotely.
- Strong background in sourcing for diverse roles.
- Experience in recruiting for advertising/digital marketing roles.
- Excellent English communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive, organized, responsible, an independent worker, and has good
- Updated with recruitment marketing trends
- Must have a stable internet connection of at least 25 mbps
- Amenable to working on a 11am-8pm shift