The Data Management Specialist is a junior member of the team who will be assigned to support a client’s Data Management activities. He or she will be part of a dedicated team working on the US time zone.
The Data Management Specialist must have the unique ability to follow a routine and maintain a high level of quality with zero tolerance for error. Data-driven and proficient in multi-tasking, and enjoys working in a fast paced environment. He or she understands and appreciates that it is extremely important that the right information gets to the right people at the right time.
As a Data Analyst, you will:
- Map and load client data;
- Run data cleaning processes;
- Generate reports, set up links and perform quality checks;
- Utilize standard SQL scripts to pull records from other applications and follow project specific documentation to reload for calling;
- Create output and upload into a phone application;
- Compare client data to vendor data to identify records with a high probability of enrolling;
- Setup and verify translations;
- Perform data cleansing, scoring through application and deduping, and
- Generate final output in the format required.
- Must be a graduate of BS Statistics, Business Admin, Computer Science or related fields
- Comfortable using Microsoft Excel
- Has knowledge in SQL
- Preferably with experience in Data Management performing the core functions mentioned above
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Must be amenable to work on US shift (8pm-5am MNL Time)
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply