Running a business in today’s economic climate requires a lot of planning and consideration. You need to be able to provide value to your customers consistently while keeping your costs down. Large corporations have it easy: with dedicated departments for various aspects of their business, they have the resources needed to maximize their profits, and ensure great customer service, while also marketing themselves.
Given all that, how are small to medium-sized businesses supposed to compete when they only have access to limited resources? What they could do is work with industry experts who understand their needs and provide support through creative process outsourcing (CPO).
So what exactly is Creative Process Outsourcing?
All companies strive to stand out, but an increasingly competitive marketplace means that achieving your goals means being strategic and cost-effective. As a process that allows companies to outsource digital marketing, web design, and other various creative tasks, creative process outsourcing can give you the edge you need.
CPO enables you to partner up with industry experts to take care of key aspects of your business, allowing you to focus on what you do best—managing your company. In addition, partnering with a company well-versed in CPO also means that these experts are on-hand to help you and your team gain the skills needed to handle both business and creative tasks.
Two of the critical areas where CPO helps businesses include:
- Achieving marketing and lead-generation goals to attract potential customers. By leveraging creative process outsourcing, your business gains access to digital marketing solutions that you need when you need them.
- Reducing labor costs associated with finding and hiring an in-house team. Working with a CPO provider eliminates the need to urgently hire, enabling you to get the work done for a fraction of the cost.
Flexible, On-Demand Solutions
Businesses can opt to take advantage of CPO either partially or in full. Depending on the amount of work you need, some CPO companies offer full-time, dedicated teams to help you while others provide project-based support—here at StraightArrow we offer both.
To get a better idea of how CPO can boost your business growth, let’s take a deeper look at how we supported one of our clients—Imagine Homes Management.
A Quick Introduction to Imagine Homes Management
Operating in the Midwestern states of the US, Imagine Homes Management deals with both the selling and renting side of the real estate business. They started out in Cleveland in 2016, but are now in 6 other markets, namely Cincinnati, Minneapolis, Pittsburgh, St. Louis, Kansas City, and Indianapolis, with plans to expand even further in 2022.
When asked to describe their business, Imagine Homes refers to themselves as professional homebuyers that offer home sellers fair, market value prices on a flexible timeline. These homes are then converted into rentals, undergoing extensive renovations to ensure that the quality, aesthetics, and technology of the houses in their portfolio are consistent.
Relationship-building with Consistent CPO Services
StraightArrow’s partnership with Imagine Homes Management started in 2018, with a handful of team members helping out with various tasks including virtual/remote assistance. Most of these services revolve around back-end support: accounting, leasing, customer service, operations, and property support.
Fast forward to 2020 where, after 2 years of supporting them with primarily admin and accounting tasks, this partnership branched out to include ad hoc digital marketing services. The support we provided covered:
- An audit of their website allowed us to identify issues affecting the visibility, efficiency, and SEO performance of their website and digital assets. This audit was accompanied by a checklist of recommendations to address issues uncovered.
- Content writing and design support for their website, a newly-launched blog, social media platforms, and other marketing assets.
- The implementation of a blogging and social media strategy allowed us to maximize organic lead generation while helping them share their company story, vision, and goals.
- A systematic approach to content creation that involved planning out a content calendar across 3 months. This is followed by methodically executing the specific deliverables on a month-on-month basis.
An on-demand creative team from across the ocean
Today, Imagine Homes Management sees StraightArrow as an integral part of the business and our team of industry experts continues to provide them with value. Want more insights from this success story? Download our case study today.
Leave a Comment